- The best IP protection (IP-55).
- Better strength.
- Modularity for internal assembly. Doesn't require more pre-engineering.
- Rain canopy is fitted on top of enclosure to minimize rain water contact with enclosure.
- Universal mounting of doors and covers so that they can be interchanged or reverted,
- Fire retardant & chemical resistant Polyurethane foamed D type gaskets (workability at 100°C temperature) on doors and covers for better IP protection.
- Detachable all the doors and covers facilitates faster interior assembly.
- Stronger support channels (plated or powder coated) screwed on the doors.
- Punched holes having pitch of 12.5mm.
- Depth and height adjustable mounting of component plate and horizontal / vertical partitions.
- Clamped and folded gland plates in parts for easy removing and fitting. Gland holes not necessary to decide earlier, can be drilled at site also.
- Stainless Steel hinges and hardware is used for long lasting.
- For low corrosive area special outdoor duty powder coating is provided on CRCA MS sheet enclosure to resist UV rays and fading effects due to outdoor environment.
- For medium corrosive area special outdoor duty powder coating is provided on galvanized (GPSP - Galvanized Plates with Skin Passed) sheet enclosure to resist UV rays and fading effects due to outdoor environment. It lasts double the normal enclosure.
- For high corrosive area these are manufactured in stainless steel. It is life long lasting.
- Sheet metal folded base looks attractive with ease in grouting (Grouting holes visible). ISMC base also can be provided.
(in pith of 100mm)
( pith of 50mm)
(pith of 100mm)
Up to 1000mm width single door, above sizes will have split door.